All abstracts accepted for Oral Presentation will be presented via a ZOOM webinar as a 3 minute presentation with 2 minute discussion (includes all PAPS Prize sessions).
1) PLEASE CREATE A NARRATED MP4 VIDEO OF YOUR PRESENTATION. Use this link for suggestions on how to create your video. We recommend the ZOOM method: https://ativ.freshdesk.com/en/support/solutions/articles/24000054732-as-a-presenter-how-could-i-pre-record-my-presentation-
2) LIMIT your video to 3 minutes
3) File format: MP4 only
4) FILENAME: Please name your video file using your submission PAPS Designation ID: (Example: HB-71 should be named HB-71.MP4, GI-99 should be named GI-99.MP4). Don't forget to include all zeros and dashes.
5) You will soon receive an invitation to UPLOAD your video to a DROPBOX folder. You must upload your video NO LATER than Nov 1, 2020 at 1800, Tainan time.
6) Next, you will receive an invitation to join the live webinar via ZOOM during for your appointed session from ATIV SOFTWARE. Please stay on the webinar for the entire session, but mute your microphone until directed by the moderator.
7) In general, presentations will proceed in numerical order (GI-01, GI-02, etc). However, your moderators may need to make minor sequence adjustments.
8) Moderators will play your video.
9) Viewing attendees can text in questions to the moderators who will select the questions and direct the questions to you.
10) If you have been awarded a presentation for one of the PAPS Prize sessions, your video (as well as your response to questions) will be scored. An announcement for the winners will be made during Thursday's session
11) Remember: ALL DATES AND TIMES ARE TAINAN TIME ZONE. Please adjust to your time zone accordingly.