The PAPS 2020 Conference APP is now available for your smartphone or tablet.
Download EventPilot app from your app store
When prompted to find an event, enter “PAPS20”. (Warning: code is NOT PAPS2020... a common mistake). If you already have EventPilot with another event loaded, select "find event" from the menu and then enter "PAPS20". Follow the same steps to reload the other event whenever you want.
TAP "BROWSE sessions by day" to see the daily schedule
Functions: Select an abstract to see all the exciting features
- Touch the PIN icon in the upper left corner to see where an abstract is being presented
- Touch the UPLOAD icon to send the abstract to various storage options on your smartphone
- Touch the COMMENT icon to make live comments on an abstract
- Touch the PAGE icon in the upper right corner to make notes on a specific abstract
- Touch the STAR icon in the upper right corner to highlight your favorite abstracts
- Touch the CALENDAR icon in the upper right corner to remind you where an abstract appears in the schedule
- You can watch videos or see other media of each abstract by scrolling to the bottom of the abstract
- Tap on the speaker and then the mail icon to correspond with a speaker
IMPORTANT This is a NATIVE app; the LATEST DOWNLOADED VERSION will run without internet (except links to our Youtube videos). It even runs in airplane mode. Also, We will update the conference schedule frequently BEFORE AND DURING the meeting. ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS ACCEPT NEW UPDATES
IMPORTANT MESSAGE FOR ATTENDEES FROM CHINA!
Google is banned in China which might make it difficult for Android users from China to download the EventPilot app from Google Play Store. Alternatively, you can get the app by downloading the app directly onto your smart device by using the link below on your smartphone browser. Then input the PAPS20 code as above
WEB BASED APP